STARTER AND GENERATOR REPAIRS
The generator and starter are complex units that make part of the engine starting system.
The reasons for the failure of such complex parts as the generator and starter can vary: from water ingress to improper operation of the vehicle by the driver until complete wearing of the parts.
The cause of a starter failure can be very difficult to determine, so it either has to be restored or replaced with a new one. Only a qualified specialist is capable to recondition a starter, since this process is quite complicated and requires certain skills, special equipment and experience. The AUTOMIX.EE car service team will help you solving a problem of any complexity.
HOW STARTERS AND GENERATORS ARE REPAIRED?
Before proceeding with the repairs of a generator or a starter, our specialists carry out diagnostics, which helps to determine where the malfunction is located and how to fix it.
After the diagnostics, our specialists will offer you one of the below options:
- Generator repair or starter repair;
- Replacement of the starter or the generator with a reconditioned starter or generator;
- Replacing the starter or generator with a new one.
If possible to restore the unit, the repairs of starters and generators are carried out as follows:
- Dismantling of the starter or generator and their complete disassembly;
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting;
- Replacement of non-repairable starter elements with new ones and reconditioning of other parts;
- Assembly of the unit;
- Control tests allowing you to check the quality of the repairs and guarantee the stable operation of the starter in the future